Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Finish 8 By Summer

So the next project to try is Finish 8 By Summer.

The following are returning from Spring, so if you want more info on the products, check out that post:
  • Calgon Morning Glory Body Mist
  • Always Loved by My Daughter Fragrances
  • Glam Naturals Mascara in Black
  • Cynthia Rowley Eyeliner in Black
  • Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
The new products are:

How 'Bout Them Apples? Cheek & Lip Cream in Pie by theBalm - A deep pink, great on the lips. I'm still figuring out how to use cream products on my cheeks, but I figured with the weather getting warmer, this might be a good time to try it out. This little sample is about half full.

Benetint by Benefit - I have so much of this stuff. There's a tiny little bit left in this jar. I will have it gone by summer.

Gimme Brown by Benefit in Medium/Deep - I figure I can use this in place of my brow gel for a little bit. It's a tiny jar; I hope it doesn't go forever.

 Like before, there will be a picture on Instagram! Follow me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment