Saturday, 28 January 2017

Finish 7 By Spring

I am going to do this project again, but a bit differently. I don't think I'll do any updates, just the final results. If I'm making great progress, maybe I'll do an update, or maybe half way through. What do you guys think?

So here we go!

(Insert Picture Here) <- Pretend there's a picture. I've been doing this project for a month now and so if I took a new picture, since the one I was going to post is crap, it wouldn't be right. BUT watch for the updates and you'll see the products.

A returning item from the last project I did in the fall of 2015 (OMG seriously, I didn't project pan at all in 2016? Oops.):

Calgon Morning Glory Body Mist - it's back! It just will not die! This is going this round.

The new things:

Always Loved by My Daughter Fragrances - I'm still working on the never ending perfume samples. As I can't wear this at work, I only put one in this time. Notes are: Bulgarian rose oil, Turkish rose absolute, Bitter cocoa absolute, Patchouli, Vetiver, and Cedar.

Angel by MAC Cosmetics - This was a bad decision when I bought it. I wanted a nude, I got a washed out baby pink that makes me look like Barbie. I'm going to use it up and add it to the Back to MAC pile I've started.

Suburbia Mineral Eyeshadow by Brazen - A loose chocolate brown shadow. It has sparkles in it in the pot and as soon as you pack it on the lid, but as soon as you start blending, they all fall out. I've been using it with UD's Naked Palette.

Glam Naturals Mascara - Again, the never ending black mascara samples. I'm probably going to have one in each project.

Cynthia Rowley Eye Liner in Black - This is another thing that will probably be in every project. I have enough black pencil liners to last me 10 years.

Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - I bought this a long time ago when I had oily skin. Now I'm just trying to use it up. My dry skin drinks it, so it shouldn't take long.

So let's see how I do this time. Hopefully, I do better than I have in the past.

PS I'm also doing a Project Polish and #365daysofempties but I'm only posting them on my Instagram. Come follow me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment