Monday, 29 February 2016

Life Happenings!

I'm getting married!! My lovely fiance proposed awhile ago after being together for 5 years. I'm not going to give details here, but I have to say, I was really surprised and totally thrown off. I think that's the point though, to be completely surprised.

After telling the world via Facebook and texting my long-distance friends pictures, I called and woke up (opps!) my family and told them. Mind you they knew already.

So now the planning begins!! We haven't talked about plans much yet, but I've got about a year to plan a small, intimate wedding. For those who know me best, my dress search will be the hardest part of the whole process. Once the dress is bought, I figure the rest will be easy.

I don't think I'll post much about the wedding planning here but I'm sure there will be random comments along the way.

Wish me luck!
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment