Monday, 22 February 2016

ipsy - December 2015

This month's ipsy bag wasn't too bad.


December's ipsy bag included:

  • Ricky's NYC Classic 3D Blender- sample size 1 - full size 1 $10
  • Formula X Nail Polish in Revved Up - sample size 0.13oz $4.23 - full size 0.4oz $13
  • Pacifica Power of Love Lipstick in Nudie Red - sample size 2g - full size 2g $10
  • Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer - sample size 5g $10 - full size 10g $20
  • BeFine Exfoliating Cleanser - sample size 1oz $6 - full size 4oz $24
Retail value of this month's bag: $40.23 ($12.76 less than last month)

This bag wasn't too bad. I'm still debating keeping it. Every time I want to cancel, I get a bag like this and I second guess my decision.

These will either go into use, or into the panning pile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment