Monday, 4 January 2016

October Empties

I've got a decent about of empties this month.


Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - I love the smell of this and it works wonders on my face in the summer when I don't need a lot of moisture but still need to fix my dry skin. I'm buying the full size once I get through some of my moisturizers.

Simple face wipes - staple, I'm sure you've seen these lots. 

B. Kamins Corrective Primer - I didn't like this. it just sat on my skin and didn't correct anything.

Freeman Clay Mask with Mint and Lemon - This wasn't anything special. I wouldn't buy it again.

Balea Brightening Mud Face Mask - I didn't find it actually brightened. I won't buy it again. 


Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths - These were interesting, but I won't go out and look for them. I think they're a bit of a waste of money. If I got them in another box though, I wouldn't be sad. 

A hand wipe from Montanas - I'm not really sure why I put that in there...

Pro-Namel Toothpaste - Typical sensitive toothpaste.


Avon Eye Makeup Remover - this takes FOREVER to use up. It's my favourite though.

Redken Body Full Shampoo - My usual volume shampoo but I've found something I like better.

Anastasia Clear Brow Gel - This is a sample size. I bought the full size one.

Avon Naturals Shower Gel in Gardenia - I love these shower gels. They're cheap and they work well. I have tons to get through first though.

Burberry The Beat - It was ok, but I won't buy the full size.

Marc Jabobs Daisy Eau So Fresh - From my Christmas project pan.


Can you tell it's fall? I finished a bunch of teas! I'm obsessed with Sugar Plum Forest.  


I finished a couple of candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment