Friday, 22 January 2016

November Favourites

I have some favourites!! I've been trying out some new stuff lately so these should be all new products.


Origins Clear Improvement Mask - This is a cheaper alternative to Glamglow's Supermud. It's not the same, but the charcoal helps pull out dirt and oil.

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads - OMG I love these. I do a lot of physical exfoliation, but I thought I'd give these a go after watching some YouTubers use them. I know why they love them. I can't use them everyday because they dry out my skin but I'll use them before bed when I put on my overnight mask.

Fresh Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask - I got this at Christmas time at Sephora as a deluxe sample. I do really like it to moisturize but I don't know if I can justify the price tag.

Herbal Essences Naked Volume Shampoo and Conditioner - I got this in a bzzagent box and I was really surprised. This is replaced my salon brand for sure. This cleans my hair so well and doesn't too add much weight it my fine hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment