Wednesday, 20 January 2016

November Empties

I don't think I did too bad cleaning out the stash.


Kirkland Daily Facial Towelettes - This is the end of my stash of Kirkland wipes. I need to pick some up when they go on sale again. I do have lots of my Simple ones until then

Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths - They're ok but I like my other ones better.

Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel - Gel moisturizers do not like me. 

Glamglow Supermud - This is holy grail for me. I always buy more when I'm low. 

Sephora Lotus Sleeping Mask - Again a gel. I was really disappointed with this. I bought a ton of these too. :(

Vasanti BrightenUp! - I don't mind this and I get them all the time in beauty boxes. I do have one I like better.

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet - I liked the smell of this, but I have so many moisturizers to get through that it's not really a favourite.


Lady Speed Stick in Raspberry Burst - Old faithful, but I'm trying some new kinds.

Life Brand Melatonin - The cure for 4AM wake up calls.

Jurlique Rose Hand Cream - I'm not a lotion girl, but this was ok.

The Body Shop Almond Oil Nail & Cuticle Treatment - I found while packing last spring. Finished it up. I don't think you can buy this anymore. I wouldn't run out and get it if I could.


Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco - I like this and I have a back up. My hair just drinks it up.

Sensodyne Toothpaste - Nothing special. It's toothpaste.

Colgate Seneitive Pro-Relief - See above.

Redken Body Full Conditioner - I finished the shampoo last month. Again I have stuff I like better.



I finished a bunch more teas, none of which I would buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment