Monday, 23 November 2015

Finish 6 By Christmas - The Beginning

So here we go again! My goal is to try and finish at least 3 products; one of them being one of the eye products that I'm continuing from my Fall project.

So the returning items:



Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow in Penny


Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Liner in Black Velvet

 

Cover Girl Quad in Country Woods (Mink in particular)



The new items are:


Calgon Morning Glory Body Mist - Again, I've had this WAY too long and I no longer like the smell on me. It'll be used as a room spray again.


The Healing Garden Mandarin Body Lotion - As you can see, I've already started this and this project will be my motivation to use it up. I've had it in my collection way too long as well and I have so many lotions to get through since I really don't use lotions much.


Perfume Samples Trio - I want to finish all of this as one item as they are half used and it'll help use them up. I have tons of little samples from getting Sephora orders and I need to get through them.

  • Avril Lavigne's Black Star - a discontinued perfume. It's notes are pink hibiscus, black plum and dark chocolate.
  • Marc Jacobs' Daisy Eau So Fresh - one of his newer perfumes. It's notes are raspberry, grapefruit, rose, cedarwood and musk. 
  • Vera Wang's Princess - I have a full size of this one so I just want to use up the sample. It's notes are apple, vanilla, and Tahitian tiare flower.
So there we go. Let's see what I can accomplish this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment