Wednesday, 21 October 2015

September Favourites

I've got some favourites this month! Wee! If you haven't already guessed from reading my blog, I'm a skincare junkie. So, of course, this month is all about the skincare. My face has been going nuts with the seasons changing and these three have saved me.


Fresh Rose Face Mask - My skin just drinks this up! I'll wash and exfoliate my face then throw this one and watch some YouTube and wash it off after 10 minutes or so. My skin feels so much better! Then nighttime moisturizer and bed.

Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash - I think this may be my new favourite face wash. I've been testing out a bunch and this is number 1 right now. It takes so little to wash my face that the price may as well be worth it.

Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment - This stuff is a YouTube favourite and I can see why. I use this just in my t-zone as my cheeks are too dry for the power this stuff does. It has really cleared up the blackheads on my nose, chin, and from around my lips. I use it once a week or so, depending on my face that day. It's pricey but works wonders for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment