Monday, 19 October 2015

September Empties

I finished up quite a few products in September. #proudofmyself


Balea Exfloliating Face Treatment in Cream and Honey - It smelled nice but was not overly memorable. Wouldn't Repurchase. 

The Body Shop Blue Corn Scrub Mask - This used to be holy grail before I knew what exfloiators were. Finally finished it up. This was my back up.

Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel - This broke me out like crazy. I will not be buying this.  


Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster - This is Holy Grail for me. I always have a back up.

Ole Henriksen Ultimate Eye Gel - Gels and my face don't agree. This did nothing for me. 

Philosophy Purity Cleanser - This was ok. It didn't dry out my skin, but at the same time, I didn't get that clean feeling. I might get it again, once I'm done all my cleansers.

Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub - I like this, but I have found better. I can't buy it locally so I probably won't buy it again.


Givenchy Ange ou Demon sample - I don't know where I'd buy this even if I did like it. It's too powdery for me/

FCUK her sample - Again I don't know where I could buy it. It is nice though, I'd wear it again if I got it.

Klorane Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair - This is almost too dark for me with my summer colouring, but perfect for my winter colouring. I'll probably get more when I'm out of my full size regular stuff.


Scope Outlast Mouthwash - We bought a duo at Costco. This is the last of it.

Sensodyne Toothpaste - My Go-To. I'm working through some samples from the dentist.

Oral-B Complete Floss - Sample from my dentist. It was floss. Nothing special.


Whish Shave Cream in Acai Grapefruit - I wouldn't buy a full size of this, but if I got it in a box, I'd use it.

Dove Anti-Perspirant Mini - I think I bought this for travel. I wouldn't buy a full size.

The Body Shop Oceanus Bubble Bath - Long since discontinued.

Calgon Body Mist in Moon Petal Mist - I've had this since high school. No, I won't buy it again.


A couple of DavidsTeas - I didn't really like either of them, but since it's getting colder, I figured I'd get back on the bandwagon.



No comments:

Post a Comment