Friday, 9 October 2015

ipsy- August 2015

August's ipsy was a good one! I really like the clutch too.


Included in this month's bag:
  • Marc Anthony Argan Oil - sample size 20mL $3.20 - full size 50mL $7.99 
  • Noyah Lipstick in Desert Rose - sample size 0.04oz $4.50 - full size 0.16oz $18
  • Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Elegantly Wasted - sample size 15mL $13.24 - full size 17mL $15
  • Marsk Eye Shadow Brush - sample size 1 brush - full size 1 brush $26
  • Skone Cosmetics Luxe Doubler Lip/Eye Pencil in Wine - sample size 0.1oz $7.06 - full size 0.17oz $12
Retail value of August's bag: $54 ($10.91 less than last month)

I'm kind of happy with this one. I already use this hair oil and I'm also out, so that saves me from buying it. It lasts forever too. The lipstick is the cutest little sample!! I'll never say no to a purple polish or another eye shadow brush. The lip liner I could have done without. I wish they would match up the lip products so that you can use them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment