Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Birchbox - August 2015

This month's Birchbox was a bit of a let down. 


Included in August's box:
  • amika Un.Done Texture Spray - sample size 0.75oz $3.82 - full size 5.3oz $27
  • St. Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower - sample size 1.6oz $7.38 - full size 6.7oz $31
  • Blaance Me Congested Skin Serum - sample size 7mL $15.89 - full size 15mL $34
  • LAQA & Co. Cheeky Lip Crayon in Cray-Cray - sample size 1 Crayon $ 8.67 - full size 3 crayons $26
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy - sample size 25g $5.50 - full size 100g $22
Retail value of this month's box: $41.26 ($24.02 more than less month)

So is it bad that I, not a hand cream lover, was most excited to see Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream in this box. The spray will go into the use up pile. I tend to use them as dry shampoo. The crayon will be stashed until I use up more makeup. The hand cream will also be stashed. The serum will go right into use because my skin is acting up. The tanning stuff, well, I might just throw out. I don't do self-tanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment