Monday, 5 October 2015

August Empties

I did some good full-sized damage this month on the bath products, but let's start out with the teas. I didn't drink much tea at the beginning of the summer, but it started to get cooler in the nights at the end of the month, so I started up again.


Saigon Chai - This was okay. I liked chais a lot when I bought and now I'm kinda over it. Can't say I'd purposely go out and buy it again, but wouldn't be sad if it showed up in a kit or something.

Chocolate Rocket - I've been on the hunt for a new mate tea that I like. I thought this chocolate raspberry one would be it. I was sadly mistaken.

Splash! - An oldie but a goodie. Sadly, they don't have this all the time, or they've discontinued it.

Pistachio Cream - A herbal that I didn't really care for. I didn't find it all that nutty.


Klorane Dry Shampoo - My staple. I'm trying the coloured version right now, but I think I like this one better.

Majestic Winter Winter Berry Bubble Bath - This was ok for a cheap bubble bath. It's super old and I'm glad I'm finally rid of it.

Bath Caviar in Juicy Citrus - Again, super old. It made the bath smell nice.

Just Buffing Exfoliator by Mark in Snowdrop Flower - This had walnut shells in it and they would hang out in my tubs for days. The packaging also is hard so I couldn't squeeze it. That was annoying.

Gillette Satin Care with Olay - I buy this at Costco. I'm not picky; I usually just buy whatever's on sale that week.


L.A. Girl Calcium Nail Builder - I accidentally left this open. It didn't really work for me anyways

Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask - This was nice but I can only get it at Costco and it's once in blue moon that they have it.

Sensodyne - I use sensitive toothpaste. My dentist likes to give samples. I'm working through them before they expire.

Fresh Rose Face Mask - I love this stuff. I bought a full size after trying this one little sample. I found just one use and I saw a difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment