Friday, 4 September 2015

July Empties

I got rid of I ton of stuff this month! I decided that I was going to do more masks and take more baths in July. We also went camping for a weekend so I got to use up some travel things.


Avon Bubble Bath mini in Christmas Cookie - I don't find Avon bubble baths bubble enough so this was single use. It smells of vanilla icing.

Avon Bubble Bath mini in Soft Pink - Same as above. This one smells of roses.

Avon Tranquil Moments Bubble Bath - Same as above. This one smells of lavender.

Avon Shower Gel in Peach - The label came off so I'm not sure exactly of the scent. It does the job, but not my favourite body wash.

Hotel Facial Bar in Citrus Sage - I think we got this last year when we stayed at a sister hotel. We just used it as hand soap in our bath room. It's soap, it doesn't smell horrible, it washes our hands, nothing fancy.


Quo Strengthening Nail Polish Remover - It takes my polish off nicely, but I don't think it strengthens them.

Essie Quick-e Drying Drops - Love these! I'm sad I'm out. I should have gotten another bottle when they were on sale last. Now I'll have to wait.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - This stuff smells horrid! It is super thick and worked great of my feet but it doesn't soak in quickly so my hands would be gross for awhile.

Simple Pur Hand Cleanser - This actually went bad. Ew.


Up & Up Cotton Rounds - The last of my stash. RIP.

Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash - My dentist gave me this to try. I used it awhile camping. It was ok. Might buy it after I'm done all my other stuff.

Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste - Same as above.


Pixi Bronzer mini in Subtly Suntouched - This makes me sad. With No Target, I can't replace this without having to order it online.

Brazen Mineral Eyeshadow in Birthday Suit - It was an ok colour but I have tons of shades just like it.

FCUK Her Perfume - This was ok, but it didn't make my wishlist.


Origins A Perfect World Toner - My Holy Grail toner. I always have a back up.

Clinque Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (Original) - I have had this for years and just finished it. I made myself use it all the time to finish it up. It doesn't work for me anymore.

Origins Modern Friction Exfoliate - It's ok but I have one I like better.


Balea Hydrating Face Mask - This was a gel mask. It was ok, I didn't find it did anything.

Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels - I got another set in my Birchbox this month. So I'm going to try it again. I did like these though.

La Fresh Travel Lite Facial Cleansing Wipes - I didn't like these as you had to rinse your face after use. I used these while camping.


Eslor Replenishing Scrub - One time use sample. This was ok, but I have stuff I like better.

Eslor Conforting Mask - One time use sample. I loved this. It was cooling and a bright teal colour. If I could get ahold of it locally, I would buy it.

Shiseido Benefiance Eye Cream - This was ok, but I like my Origins one better.

G.M. Collin Nutriderm Cream - This is actually an empty from March that I've had in my purse since then. I really don't remember much about it, but I'm sure it was fine. I had gotten in from work when I got stuck there for a few days this winter.





No comments:

Post a Comment