Wednesday, 19 August 2015

June Empties

I've got a few empties this month. It's a slow process. First up, a couple of full size products!


Origins GinZing Eye Cream - My go-to. I have a ton of sample eye creams to use up first before a go buy another though.

The Body Shop's Honey & Oat Mask - This is super old but I finally finished it. I won't be repurchasing mostly because I've discovered so many other masks that I like better. 


Eva-NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask - this was ok. I won't be rushing out and finding it on purpose.

La Fresh Travel-Lite Antibacterial Wipes - I didn't mind these. I had them in my purse for when we had our niece with us. They came in handy.

Indigena Blueberry Bliss Sugar Scrub - I've discovered that sugar scrubs do nothing for me. This was no different.

Life Brand Melatonin - Because I work at 5AM daily, I need this stuff to sleep.


Aveda All Sensitive Lotion - This was really thin and I found it didn't really do much.

Tree Hut Mango Shea Body butter - This was super mango-y. I use it mostly on my feet and legs to get them summer ready.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion - I don't ever like this stuff, but I keep getting samples of it in the mail. I use it just to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment