Monday, 31 August 2015

ipsy - July 2015

July ipsy! I love the bag itself this month. It's actually cloth and not some sort of plastic.


Included in this month's bag:
  • tarte's Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave. Princess - sample size 0.11oz $12.41 full size 0.32oz $36
  • Ofra Cosmetics Eye Shadow/Highlighter in Bliss - sample size 0.14oz - full size 0.14oz $15
  • Avene Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser - sample size 25mL $2.50 - full size 200mL $20
  • Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Balm in Ruby - sample size 4.6g - full size 4.6g $14
  • Jor'el Parker Eau de Perfume in Classico - sample size 8.8mL - full size 8.8mL $21
Retail value of July's ipsy bag: $64.91 ($22.51 more than last month)

This wasn't a bad bag. I was really excited about the tarte bronzer since I've had it on my wish list for awhile. The perfume is also really nice. Be A Bombshell is never exciting for me and I wouldn't be surprised if I just throw it out. The rest will go into the use up pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment