Monday, 20 July 2015

May Nail Polish Colours

There was a lot of nail painting going on in May!


Style Essentials in Teal? - Teal Cream? - I hate this random brands that subscription boxes send out. This is an ok colour, it takes a few coats to get opaque. I wore this on my toes.


CND Vinylux in Impossibly Plush - Nude Cream - It's the wrong shade for me. I wore it on my toes.


Essie in Beach Bum Blu - Blue Pearl - I loved this colour when I picked it up. I wore it on the toes for two weeks straight.


Sinful Colours in Bianca - Pink Cream - it's a pretty colour, but it doesn't get truly opaque.


Sinful Colours in Dancing Nails - Rose Metallic - this is really pretty and goes on nicely.


Joe Fresh in Lavender - Lilac Cream - this is one of my favourite colours. I wear it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment