Friday, 17 July 2015

May Favourites

Oh lookie-here. I got some Favourites!


NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly - this stuff has been a God-send. I haven't been wearing much foundation lately and I've never found a BB Cream light enough, so I've really only been using concealer where I need it. At the rate I'm going, you may see this in an empties by the end of the summer.

Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow in Penny - I've been using this as a lower lash liner for when I use my Cover Girl Quad in Country Woods. Keep your eye here for a post about that in the near future.

Beauty Blender - Sorry, not sorry, that it's dirty. I've been using it and loving it!

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose (the first edition) - I've had this for years now and I still haven't hit pan. I was going to buy a back up when they brought it back out, but it was a different shade! The new one was much more peach. It made me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment