Wednesday, 15 July 2015

May Empties

May wasn't a bad month for empties. I'm still going through the huge piles of travel/sample sized products.


Very Irresistible by Givenchy - Usually I'm not a rose-scent kinda girl, but I don't mind this one. It's one my Sephora wishlist.

Lola by Marc Jacobs - I've never liked this perfume and I keep getting samples of it. I push through it and sometimes use it as a room spray.

Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara - I loved the wand but the formula is too wet for me. I had to let it dry out for awhile before using it.

Crest Pro-Health - I liked this and I have more sample sizes to get through before buying a full size.

Annanaturals Glowing Mama scrub - It was ok. The sample was big enough for half of my body in the tub.

Quo Cosmetic Pads - I liked these because they don't shed. I still have a bunch of them from Christmas (my stocking was full!) so I won't have to repurchase for awhile.


The only one I would buy again of the teas is Sugar Plum Forest, which I already have lots of back ups.


Avon Candle in Dewy Lilacs - this was a nice candle that burnt rather well.

Mahogany Teakwood and Leaves from Bath and Body Works - I will definitely be buying these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment