Friday, 24 July 2015

ipsy- June 2015

When June's bag arrived, it was really heavy. I had totally forgotten that I spent 1250 points on stuff!


Klorane Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair - My favourite dry shampoo; figured I'd grab one.

Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels - I can get pretty bad bags until my eyes. Figured I'd give this a try.

Oscar Blandi Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm - I destroy my hair with dye. It's super dry all the time. Can't get enough!

Now onto June's bag!


Included in this month's ipsy bag:

  • LAVANILLA The Healthy Body Butter in Pure Vanilla - sample size 0.85oz $2.41 - full size 6.7oz $19
  • JCat Beauty Liptitude Hydrating Lip Stain in Hikilicious - sample size 12g full size 12g $5.99
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - sample size .25oz $9 - full size 1oz $36
  • Trestique Mini Shadow Crayon in Kona Coffee - sample size 0.02oz - full size 0.02oz $13
  • itCosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrown Pencil - sample size 0.07g $12 - full size 0.14g $24
Retail value of June's bag: $42.40 ($7.71 less than last month)

Everything except the primer will just go into the use up box. I keep getting similar products every month. I want some colour!! Brown shadows month after month.

No comments:

Post a Comment