Monday, 6 July 2015

ipsy - April 2015

April's bag looks every summery! Reminds me of  beach bag my Mum had when I was little


Included in the month's ipsy bag:
  • theBalm Nude Dude Eyeshadow in Fit - sample size 1g $3.75 - full size palette 9.6g $36
  • Mica Beauty Eye Primer - sample size 4g $22.48 - full size 8g $44.95
  • Mullen & Sparrow Lip & Cheek Tint - sample size 0.25oz - full size 0.25oz $10
  • Julie G Nail Colour in Damsel - sample size 10mL - full size 10mL $3.99
  • Crown Brush Oval Concealer Brush - sample size 1 brush - full size 1 brush $7.45
Retail value of April's bag: $47.67 ($12.37 more than last month)

I could have took it or left this bag. The bag itself is cute, but I've lots of copper shadows and pink polishes. The eye primer might be interesting. The lip tint has really no tint to it. The brush could also be interesting. It's a soft brush, but I doubt I'll use it for concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment