Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Finish 5 By Fall - The Beginning

Ok let's try this again! I tried to do a project in the Spring and failed miserably. Let's see if the Fall challenge will work.


Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara - This is the mascara of the gloss/mascara duo that I got in a beauty box awhile ago. I just started it,so it's full. I should have no problem getting through a mascara by Mid-September. 


Cover Girl Quad in Country Woods - The colour I've been working on forever is called Mink. I'm determined to have it gone. Maybe even hit pan on another shadow.


Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Liner in Black Velvet - This is a little travel size. I just want to use up another black liner since I seem to get a new one every month. I've only sharpened it once.


Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow in Penny - This looks really nice with the Quad so I figured I'd pair them together. I haven't sharpened it yet.


Calgon Body Mist in Moon Petal Musk - I've had this an embarrassing long time. It needs to go. I've been using it mostly as a room spray as I really don't like the scent on me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment