Friday, 10 July 2015

Birchbox - May 2015


This month Birchbox collaborated with Cupcakes & Cashmere. I hadn't heard of her blog before, but I'm glad I did. I enjoy it a lot and it's a daily read now.


Included in this month's box:
  • Number 4 Non-Aerosol Hairspray - sample 30mL $5.10 - full size 200mL $34
  • Not Soap, Radio Joy Inducing Body Wash - sample 44mL $2.19 - full size 402.5mL $20
  • LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil in Menatour - sample size 0.07oz $17.50 - full size .1oz $25
  • Essentiel Elements Wake Up Rosemary Body Lotion - sample size 1.5oz $4.31 - full size 8oz $23
  • Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream - sample size 0.1oz $8.80 - full size 0.5 $44
Retail value of May's Birchbox: $37.90 ($16.68 less than last month)

This was an interesting box. I'm never tried a hairspray that wasn't aerosol, so that'll be interesting to see how that works. The body wash and the lotion scents actually go quite good together. The lip crayon I have gotten in the past from a TopBox, but this one is the colour I actually wanted. Good ol' Benefit Eye Cream that hates my eyes; I'll give you another go once I get rid of some sample eye creams. 


No comments:

Post a Comment