Monday, 22 June 2015

March Empties

More empties!

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Scrub - looks like I had two. It's just ok.

Random Bath Salts - I got these for Christmas years and years ago. I used them up.

Satin Care Shaving Cream - I'm not picky with shave cream. It was on sale at Costco.


Kirkland Daily Facial Towelettes - full size and travel size - my go-to wipes when my favourites aren't on sale.

Amika Nourishing Mask - This was just okay. I didn't find it any different than normal conditioner.

Clarisea Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant - Basically salt with charcoal in it. I didn't find it did anything special.


Daisy by Marc Jacobs - I didn't really like it. Kinda glad it's gone.


I've decided to include candles. I finished these two this month. I've had them for years. I've kinda outgrown Yankee candles.


I finished a ton of teas! I have repurchased Alpine Punch and I think that was the only one that I really liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment