Monday, 15 June 2015

February Empties

Another good empties month! Moving really gets your butt in gear to work through products.


Avon Bubble Bath in Lavender Flowers - I have tons of Avon Bubble Bath and I don't like it. I'm slowly getting through it.

Harvey Prince Ageless Liquid Loofah in Pink Grapefruit and Vanilla Botanicals - It was a nice smell but I have a ton of body wash to get through.

H20+ Spa Sea Lotus Body Wash - Again, smelled nice but I have a ton to get through.

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Scrub - This was just ok. It was like putting raspberry jam all over me. I didn't find it scrubbed really.


Glamglow Thirstymud - I found this was extremely over rated. It dried my skin out more than it put moisture in. I'm very happy I bought just the mini one.


Lush Fresh Face Mask in Oatifix - one of my go-to's in the winter months.

Clinique City Sheer Block in SPF 25 - I've had this for years and I'm finally done. It was suppose to be a primer, but I just used it as a sunscreen. 

Biore Nose Strip - Old faithful.

Elizabeth Arden Prevage Eye Serum - I found this just pilled up. 

Algenist Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum - Didn't do anything for me.

Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot - Didn't do anything for me either.


Sensodyne Pronamel - My go-to toothpaste.

Compliments Cotton Pads - Not my favourite but they worked.

Avon Nail Experts Cuticle Balm - loved this but it's been discontinued. Boo.


I finished a bunch of tea! None of them really stuck out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment