Monday, 16 March 2015

January Nail Polish Colours

I'm getting better at making sure to paint my nails on the weekends. These were January's colours.


Deborah Lippmann's Luftballons mini - fuchsia multi-coloured glitter - I wore this out for New Year's. It takes a lot of work to get the glitter just right.


My Beauty Spot in Purple? - purple metallic - It's actually a really pretty colour and I love purple. Sold! I wore it on my toes.


OPI in I Vant To Be A-Lone Star - pale blue creme with shimmer - I enjoy this colour a lot and wear it more in the spring. Maybe I was being hopeful.


Sinful Colours You Just Wait - pink shimmer - this is my "my nails but better" colour


OPI Russian Navy - navy blue shimmer - we got pedicures done this month and this was the colour that H picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment