Wednesday, 4 February 2015

ipsy - January 2015

It's ipsy time again!

I like the bag this month. As you can see from the picture that one side is a pretty blue, but the other side is white! I think I'll get a lot of use out of this bag.


For 500 points, I managed to get another Wonder Lip Paint from J.Cat. This time I got Mad Splatter. Price wise 1 point = 1 penny, since this product is worth about 5 bucks. Not bad.




Included in this months bag:
  • Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in Ethereal - sample size 2.5g $5.48 - full size 6.4g palette $14.00
  • Eco-Beauty by La Fresh Good Day. Day Moisturizer - sample size 15g $12 - full size 50g $40
  • Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in Celebration - sample size 2.35g - full size 2.35g $14.99
  • Probelle Nail Lacquer in Into The Blue - sample size 15mL - full size 15mL $6
  • Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush - sample size 1 brush - full size 1 brush $9.99
Retail value of January's bag: $48.46 ($8.89 more than last month's bag)

This month's bag was okay. I'm happy about the brush, but pretty much everything else will go into the use up pile.




No comments:

Post a Comment