Thursday, 4 December 2014

October Favourites

I have favourites this month!


Now that I'm back to being a redhead again, I'm trying very hard not to strip my colour. At the same time, I only wash my hair a couple of times a week, so I need a good deep cleaning shampoo. My stylist recommended Redken's Body Full line. A volumizing line, it's designed not to weigh the hair down by getting rid of all the extra oils and junk. Mind you, I do have dry hair, so I put lots of oil back into my hair afterwards, but this shampoo really cleans my hair.

I've recently gotten rematched for foundation. I was wearing my summer colour still and I'm winter pale now so I needed a new colour. So to Sephora I went. NARS makes a super light-coloured foundation called Siberia. It's basically as light as the store sells. So NARS Sheer Matte foundation in Siberia is a new favourite. Now only I could get the chance to wear some makeup once and awhile.

With the holidays coming up, it's time to dig out the ol' staple red. Mine is NARS in Red Lizard. It's a blue-toned red. I'm a cool toned person, so it's great on me. I have so many red lipsticks now though, I'll have to try out a bunch more.

No comments:

Post a Comment