Saturday, 6 December 2014

October Empties


I didn't do awesome at emptying products but I did go through all of my make up and decided that some had to go. 


Kirkland Facial Wipes - this should be no surprise to this blog. I go through these pretty regularly. 

Avon Naturals Shower Gel in Juicy Watermelon - this was ok. It didn't leave a scent behind. Honestly it wasn't overly watermelon smelling. 

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear - I used this as a brow gel. It's not empty, but you can tell by the colour that it's time for it to go. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase it or not. 

Avon Mosaic Effects crackle top coat in Black and in White - this were given it me used. I can't see me ever using them, so I'm tossing them. 

Essie Quick-E Drying Drops - I love this stuff. I have repurchased and will be buying more when it goes on sale. 

H2O+ Aqualibrium Marine Cleansing Gel - a little sample I got in a beauty box. I wouldn't go on the hunt for it but I'd use it again if I got another sample. 

Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara - it was ok. It didn't really do anything for me lashes and seemed to dry out quickly. 


Davidstea Pink Flamingo - I will be buying this once I've gotten through all of my teas. This was really yummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment