Saturday, 13 December 2014

ipsy - November 2014


I'm sorry this is so late. November was a busy month.

I finally had enough ipsy points to get something!


For 500 points I got a Evian Facial Spray. I've always wanted to try this and with winter/extreme dry skin coming I figured why not?

Now for the bag itself. Pretty silver glitter bag. It's not glued on glitter, it's within the plastic. So it won't get all over everything. This is going to make a great clutch.


Included in November's ipsy bag:
  • Elizabeth Mott's You're So Fine liquid liner in Glitterati - sample size 3g - full size 3g $17.99
  • Temptu S/B Highlighter in Pink Pearl - sample size 0.1oz $2.75 - full size 1oz $27.50
  • Be A Bombshell Eye Base in Submissive - sample size 2.5g - full size 2.5g $14
  • Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Hairspray - sample size 1.5oz $1.38 - full size 9oz $8.29
  • J.Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint in Red Potion - sample size 10mL - full size 10mL $4.99
Retail value of this months bag: $41.11 ($6.35 less than last month) 

I am not sad about anything in this bag. I'm going to try out the eye base, but I may end up giving it to Mum. The highlighter will go into the use up pile, but the others will go into my stash for a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment