Wednesday, 31 December 2014

December Empties

Not many empties this month. I think I did quite well this year getting though some products. 


Redken Pillow Proof - this didn't dry my hair as fast as the KMS stuff. I won't buy again.

Klorane Dry Shampoo - I loved this. They sell it at Shoppers, so I might pick some up next time I'm there.


Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in Mat Black - this lasted forever. It finally dried out on me. I did really like it, but I'm trying the Stila one and I have a couple of those to get through.

Fresh Seaberry Face Oil - My go-to oil. I have repurchased full and tracked down a mini size for traveling. 

Benefits Pore-fessional powder - This was a 2 use sample, It was ok, but I don't think I'd buy it. I'd try it again if I had a bigger sample though.

The Body Shop Lip Butter in Passionfruit - This, like the coconut one last month, has changed texture, so I'm chucking it.


TEA! Now I'm kinda cheating because I got the Davids Tea Advent Calendar this year these are the ones I wouldn't go buy a big size. 
  • Organic Mother's Little Helper - I already have a tin of this and I love it. It's suppose to help you sleep. It's nice to have before bed, but I don't find that it puts me to sleep any faster.
  • Quangzhou Milk Oolong - it was ok.
  • Organic Vanilla Chai - I found it tasted too much like fake vanilla.
  • Apple Custard - too mild of an apple taste.
  • Organic Detox - this is ok, but I have tons of it. 
  • Coco Chai Rooibos - it was ok.
  • English Breakfast - this was just too plain for me to buy a full size. I have so many other teas like it.
  • Genmaicha - this was a weird tea that after the three cups that you get in the tin, I kinda hated it.
  • Creme Caramel Rooibos - it was ok, but it wasn't sweet enough as I expected it to be.
I also finished a bag of Strawberry Shortcake. I wouldn't buy it again.

That's it for 2014! Let's see what my totals were:

Teeth Products - 7
Lip Products - 4
Body Products - 21
Hair Products - 22
Face Products - 62
Make-up - 15
Perfume - 11
Nail Products - 8
Randoms (ie. antiperspirants, cotton pads, etc.) - 17
Tea - 23

Not bad. Can you tell I was working on my skin care this year? I got rid of a lot of sample size things at the beginning of the year and surprising a lot of tea. Let's see how I do in 2015!





No comments:

Post a Comment