Saturday, 22 November 2014

Topbox - October 2014

This is my last TopBox. I've cancelled. It just wasn't worth it and I've found the product brand have gone down hill.

They did have the addon again this month. Since I was having great luck with it, I did it again.


A cream blush from Teeez in Beach Glow Brown. The colour is pretty enough and I don't have many cream blushes. This blush goes for about $40, but I can't seem to find out where it's sold in Canada.


Included in this months TopBox:
  • Indigena Skincare Blueberry Bliss Sugar Scrub - sample size 15mL $4.50 - full size 200mL $60
  • The Balm Cosmetics How 'Bout Them Apples? Lip and Cheek Cream Palette (sample in Pie) - sample size 0.02oz $0.91 - full size (palette) 0.7oz $32
  • Prestige Cosmetics Magic Pen Lip Liner - sample size 0.01oz - full size 0.01oz $8.99
  • Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Synchronized Complex II - sample size 5mL $25 - full size 15mL $75
Everything will go into the use up pile except for the full size blush. That will go into storage for when I get rid of all my sample sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment