Sunday, 23 November 2014

October Nail Polish Colours

October was kinda a lazy month for nail painting.


LA Colors Color Craze in Power Outage - Fuschia Metallic - this wasn't bad for a cheap brand


Cuccio Colour in Tel-Aviv About It! - nude cream - I really hate Cuccio Colour's formulation.


LA Splash in Blowfish - hot pink cream - this polish is super thick. I'm not sure if that's how it's suppose to be or it's going bad already.


OPI in My Favorite Ornament - Silver Glitter - I love this polish. Glitter is just so damn hard to get off!


Deborah Lippmann in Cleopatra in New York - Black with Gold Glitter - I wasn't impressed with this polish. 


Models Own in Red Sea - Sheer Red with Red Holographic Glitter - I wasn't impressed with this polish either.

No comments:

Post a Comment