Saturday, 1 November 2014

First Impressions - Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Trio

BzzAgent Campaign - Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Trio



So I started BzzAgent and this was the first campaign I got. FULL SIZE PRODUCTS! I was stunned. I was expecting minis at most. Of course, I'm a beauty product hoarder and really didn't need anymore hair products ( I have 4 sets open in my shower atm) so to have to try out more kinda sucked for me. I took a couple of sets out and gave this a go.

The shampoo was nice. This set has a okay scent. It's not bad, but it's not my favourite. It cleaned my 3 day hair just as well as my clarifying shampoo does. I was surprised by this actually. 

The conditioner was kinda meh. It's your basic conditioner really. It didn't do anything special for me. I still had to put my It's a 10 in to detangle. (Yay for fine hair.)

The BB Creme also was meh. I have lots of leave in products similar and really I prefer oils since my hair is super dry 'cause I get it dyed. 

My Mum LOVES this trio. She tried it once and was going on and on about how soft her hair was. I may just give it to her. 

Overall: Would I buy it? Maybe if it was on sale. I did get some coupons with it as well. I'll probably just give them to Mum so she can use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment