Saturday, 18 October 2014

September Nail Polish Colours

September was an okay month for painting my nails. We're busy on the farm, so it just gets ruined.


Avon Speed Dry in Grey Flash - grey cream with multi-coloured shimmer - It's a nice neutral with an extra something with the glitter.


Nailtini in Caviar Cocktail - silver metallic - I want to like it but it's so streaky. 


OPI in Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs - purple metallic - One of my favourites. I wore it on my toes for the first half of the month.


Rockstar Nails in Pink? - pink cream - it was okay. 


Rainbow Honey in Midnight Fountain - blue glitter - I was really surprised in this polish. I wasn't expecting much but when I started painting it, I was impressed. You can really see the glitter in the below picture of my thumb nail. It's quite pretty. I wore this on my toes for the latter half of the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment