Friday, 17 October 2014

September Empties

I emptied/used up some more stuff! I vow to use up some makeup next month.


up&up regular cotton rounds - a staple in my life. I use them to take off nail polish and such.

Sally Hansen Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover - I didn't noticed any moisturizing going on, but it takes off polish nicely.

La Fresh Instant Body Smoother - I used this to wash my hands. It was okay. Can't say I'd buy some though.


Clear Clinic Clear Spot Treatment - this did nothing for me. 

MaskerAide Weather Warrior Sheet Mask - I don't really like sheet masks, but I used it.

Belvada Blackhead Facial Mask - I used the other one, as predicted. I won't be buying it.


I'm still working away at the tea pile. This month I've got Strawberry Ginger, Paradise Found and Jolly Jellybean. I'd probably buy all three, but they are all discontinued. Why?!

No comments:

Post a Comment