Monday, 6 October 2014

August Nail Polish Colours

August was another great polish month, but not so much for my nails. My nails are peeling worse than ever!


Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Absinthe with Starrily BzzzBzzz on top - green metallic and black and gold chunky glitter - two coats of both -  I felt like being a little fancy and I wanted to use the glitter.


OPI Designer De Better - silver foil with bronze specks - two coats - I forgot how much I loved this colour. I don't have anything like it.


Revlon Copperglaze Platinum - copper shimmer - A very simple natural colour. 


Nicole by OPI Diva Into The Pool - teal metallic - I actually wore this on my toes for most of the month.


Joe Fresh Lavender - purple cream - I like purple. I don't really need anymore reasons.


OPI Rising Star - copper metallic - I was feeling fall-like. Copper did it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment