Friday, 5 September 2014

August Empties

August seemed to be the month where I ran out of my staples. Ugh.


Kirkland Facial Wipes - my new favs.

Simple Cleansing Wipes - I randomly found this pack with a couple left. They're my old favs, but more expensive. I will probably buy them when they go on sale.

up & up Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - same old cotton rounds I always use.


Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster - I don't really notice the collagen part, but the Vitamin C helps with my redness.

Balea Purifying Face Mask in Jasmine & Cactus Flower - it was ok. I wouldn't repurchase.

Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant - I love this stuff but I have some more samples to get through first before I think about buying full size.

Belvada Blackhead Facial Mask - This is one of two samples I received. You'll probably see the other one in September, but I can't say I'd buy it.

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser - I like this but I'm trying out some cheaper alternatives before repurchasing.


KMS Free Shape - I love this stuff but my stylist moved and her new salon doesn't carry it. I might buy some more anyways once I'm done with another kind of dry spray.

Roots - my favorite hair treatment. I have some samples to get through before buying it again though.

KMS Hair Stay hairspray - this was okay. I'm not picky with hairspray as I don't use it often.


Seche Vite Top Coat - it's lived a long life, but it's tacky now, so it's time to go.

Be Delectable Hand Cream in Coconut & Cream - this was ok, but I'm not a huge fan of coconut so I used it up and I won't be looking out for it in stores.

It's So Big Mascara - I keep getting samples of this. It's ok but I can't get it locally, so I probably won't buy it.

Daisy by Marc Jacobs - not my favourite. Lots of samples to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment