Thursday, 7 August 2014

TopBox - July 2014

Topbox did the addon thing again. So it seems to be every second month. I'm three for three so I might do it again if I continue this service.


This time I received a Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Across The Universe.  A $22 value for ten bucks. No complains there. I know I'm tired of nail polish, BUT it's Deborah Lippmann!


Included in July's Regular Topbox:

  • CND Vinylux Weekly Polish in Impossibly Plush - sample size 15mL - full size 15mL $11.90
  • CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat - sample size 15mL - full size 15mL $11.90
  • theBalm Instain Long-Wearing Powder Staining Blush in Swiss Dot - sample size 0.5oz $1.81(approx.) - full size 6.5oz $23.50
  • Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot - sample size 3mL $4.00 - full size 15mL $20.00
Retail value of this month's box: $29.61($3.45 more than last month)

Ok WTF!? Month 5 of nail polish from Topbox. This box pissed me off. Polish and a top coat that NEEDS to go with it should NOT count as TWO samples. The blush sample actually says FREE SAMPLE on the back. Why did I just pay for it then!? August's box better be the best ever or I'm cancelling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment