Sunday, 3 August 2014

June Empties

June was the month where I ran out of staples. It was expensive. 


Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner - I liked this but it won't replace my It's a Ten. My Mum loved it so I may track it down for her.

Origins A Perfect World Age-Defense Treatment Lotion with Green Tea - I love this toner. This bottle lasted me two months, so hopefully the next one will last a little longer. I have repurchased. 

Boscia Super-Charge Overnight Moisture - I can't remember how long this lasted me, but I feel like it went really fast. The packaging sucks; as you can see I had cut it to get the rest of the product. There was a ton of product in there! I am going to get some samples of different kinds of night creams as I don't like cutting packages.


Davids Tea Snow Bunny - I finished more tea! This one was just okay.

Be Delectable Hand Cream in Vanilla & Cream - By Cake Beauty, I got this in one of my boxes. It was okay. I'm not a huge vanilla fan, so it didn't wow me.

Johnson & Johnson Mint Waxed Floss - Good old fashion floss. I have lots so I won't be buying it anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment