Sunday, 10 August 2014

July Nail Polish Colours

July was a great nail polish month. I'm hoping to keep up with taking care of my nails.


Cuccio Colour in A Kiss In Paris - Red Cream - Canada Day weekend colour. Must I say more.


Avon Nailwear Pro in Sunshine - Yellow Cream - I always wanted a yellow nail polish but I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, so I bought a cheap one. It was okay.



Avon Nailwear Pro in Sea Breeze - Teal Cream - I actually wore this on my toes to go with the yellow. It's quite sheer and I needed 3 or 4 coats.


Avon Mega Watt in Shock - Blue Cream - Really pretty colour. Hubs picked this one out.

OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster - Pinky Coral Shimmer - I went and got a pedicure at my spa. I was told to get a colour that went with the blue (hubby's idea) so this is what we picked.


Avon Nailwear Pro in Inspired Iris - Pink Metallic - It was our niece's bday and this is her favourite.


OPI Kyoto Pearl - White Pearl - I had an interview and so I had to pick something a bit more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment