Saturday, 9 August 2014

July Favourites

July has been a weird month of business and vacations. As I haven't been home a lot, this month's favourites are pretty simple.


Sally Hansen Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover - It was a decent price and I needed polish remover. I can't say it's moisturizing my nails because I haven't been doing much to dry them out. It works well to remove polish though.

Kirkland Daily Facial Towelettes - I'm quite surprised in these. They're wet but not dripping. They are textured to help remove all my make up. They don't dry out my skin. We went camping for Canada Day weekend and I packed them as baby wipes basically and we both loved them to wash up with. I have a giant box of them now, so they will get used up.

OPI Nail Envy - An old staple, this does help harden and therefore grow my nails. I use it as a base coat before painting my nails.

Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey - Pictured is a deluxe sample but they last forever and I keep getting the sample ones so I've never had to buy the full size. I would totally buy the full size though. It's like wearing a berry/red sheer lipstick, so you don't need a mirror to apply. I always have it in my purse just in case I forget my lip colour. It's moisturizing as well. I have used it in the past on my cheeks if I'm really desperate and it stains them quite well.

What were your favourites in July? Are you getting ready for the Fall colours yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment