Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Beauty Box 5 - July 2014

My BB5 came on the same day as my ipsy this month. I feel like this was early, but I'm not complaining. Hopefully it'll be the same in August. July's theme is defining moments.


Included in this month's box:
  • Starlooks Lip Liner in Tickle Me Pink - sample size 2.4g - full size 2.4g $12.00
  • Anna Naturals Glowing Mama Walnut Face & Body Scrub - sample size 0.5oz $1.37(approx.) - full size 4oz $10.99
  • Body Drench Candy Licious Lips in Lemon Drop - sample size 0.09oz - full size 0.09 $3.99
  • Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara - sample size 0.24oz - full size 0.24 $7.99
  • Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment - sample size 1.75oz - full size 1.75oz $2.49
Retail value of July's BB5: $27.84($8.38 less than last month)

The value might be less but I'm not complaining about BB5 this time. 4 out of 5 products are full sized. The scrub might not be, but that's a good size sample. I wish the hair mask wasn't in a foil packet, but there's probably at least 2 uses in there. The lip balm is really the only ify product for me this month. I don't like lemon candy so I'm not sure if I'll like it. If not, I might just give it to my mom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment