Saturday, 12 July 2014

Topbox - May 2014

Topbox had the $10 addon again this month, and since last time was an amazing deal I figured, why not?


I received a full-size Stila Stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner in Intense Black. Sephora sells this for $26. Good deal! I will definately use this too because my MUFE one is almost done.


May 2014 regular TopBox:

  • Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes in So Black  - sample size 4mL $19.38 (approx.) - full size 6.5mL $31.50
  • Kinetics Nail Colour in Top of the Wave - sample size 15mL - full size 15mL - $9
  • Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion SPF15 - sample size 5mL - $4.80 - full size 50mL $48
  • Benefit Cosmetics Posiebalm Lip Balm - sample size 0.5g $3.67 (approx.)- full size 3g $22
They also gave us a couple for a sample of Lancome foundation BUT one has to go to a Hudson's Bay store and that's a rather long bus ride for me, so no-go for me. It was an extra, thankfully.

Retail value of this month's box: $36.85 ($5.70 more than last month)

So a nail polish or similar product 3 months in a row. WTF? Into the polish collection it goes. The rest will go into the use up bin. I may cancel TopBox soon if it doesn't start getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment