Tuesday, 29 July 2014

May Favourites

May was a pretty low-key month when it came to makeup. I was working crazy hours at all times of day so the basics came into play.


Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in Mat Black - I've had this for a long time and I'm trying to use it up but I do really like it. I can get a nice thin line with it, which is how I like my daily liner.

Laura Mercier Eyebrown Pencil in Auburn - I'm back to be a redhead and this is a great colour for me.

Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25 - I'm trying to use this up too. Since it's summer and I need a sun block, why not make it tinted.

Sensodyne Pronamel Whitening Toothpaste - I have sensitive teeth and I'm an ex-smoker so I'm trying to whiten my teeth.

Avon Glow Bronzer in Sunkissed Glow - I'm new to bronzers and I was kinda chicken to try a darker one. Now I just put this all over my face because it's about the same colour as my summer colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment