Monday, 28 July 2014

May Empties

May was an okay month for getting through products. I'm trying to get through the ton of perfume samples I have.


Avon Bubble Bath in Fresh Peach - I actually don't like Avon bubble bath but I have a lot of it from over the years. 

Avon Naturals Refreshing Shower Gel in Peach - I do like Avon shower gels. They're cheap and they lather nicely. This was a mini that I had for traveling.


La Fresh Travel-Lite Facial Cleansing Wipes - October 2013 BB5 - I had these in my purse makeup bag because when I work the open shift, I have to get ready at work. They were okay. I can't get them locally, so I can't see myself buying the full size.

Balea Detoxifying Face Mask in Lotus Flower & Ginseng - This was ok. Not my favourite so I probably won't repurchase.

up and up Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - I finished another bag. Staple in my routine.


Benefit they're real! mascara mini - I'm not fan of this one. The label totally wiped off all over my hand too. Boo Benefit.

J'Adore Voile de Perfum and Eau de Perfum - I couldn't tell the difference really but I liked the Voile better.

BlackXS Eau de Toilette - I liked this and so did hubby BUT I can't find it anywhere :(


Just one tea this month. Too hot I guess. Hot Toboggan - it was good but I have soo much tea,

No comments:

Post a Comment