Wednesday, 9 July 2014

April Favourites

This month is mostly skin care related since my face has been freaking out all month.


Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster - This is a Vitamin C serum. I had a sample of it awhile ago and my skin loved it. After not using it for awhile, I noticed some of my redness came back so I broke down and bought the small bottle. This has become a staple in both my morning and evening routines.

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser - This is the first cleanser in my hunt to not make my face all tight and dry right after washing. I have dry-combo skin, so tight is never a good thing. I will be repurchasing it unless I find something better in the other minis that I have to get through first.

Bellapierre Cosmetics Makeup Base - I've been breaking out a lot as of late and this stuff has covered everything. I've discovered that I really like the cream concealers for blemishes and my redness because it's thick and it stays put. I got this in my March BB5 and I've made quite a dent in it already. I probably won't buy another since I can't get it local, but I'll definitely be looking for something similar when I run out.

Origins A Perfect World Age-defense treatment lotion with White Tea - When I finally ran out of all of my Clinique toner, the hunt was one. This is the second one I've tried and I'm loving it. It cleans, tones, reduces my redness and yet doesn't dry out my skin. Just what I wanted!

B. Kamins Corrective Primer - I think I got this in a TopBox sometime last year, since it's a Canadian brand. It's been working really well hiding my pores on my cheeks, since they've gotten rather large lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment