Friday, 11 July 2014

April Empties

April was a pretty good month for empties. I'm getting through the samples pretty fast and there's even some full sized products :)


Balea Detoxifying Face Mask in French (Montmorillonite) Clay - I like clay masks and these are cheap and last a few uses. I found this one was nothing special though. 

Balea Deep Cleansing Face Mask in Dead Sea Salt and Seaweed - I liked this mask. I will most likely repurchase. 

SmashBox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Sephora Sample - Tiny sample. Only lasted one use so it was kinda pointless. I've lots of samples of primer to get through before trying it again. 

Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray - I love this stuff! It works wonders for me. I've repurchased in both travel and full size. 

Cover FX Anti-Aging Primer - September 2013 TopBox - it worked pretty well and I may try it again when I get through all my samples. 

Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Cleansing Oil - November 2013 TopBox - I didn't really like this. It worked to get off my makeup but I felt I had to wash my face again after using it. 

Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub - An old favourite but I'm trying to buy less online so I'm trying out some new samples of different exfoliators.  

Clarins Toning Lotion with Camomile -  This did nothing for me. I didn't find it toned or cleansed or moisturized. 


Alterna Bamboo Volume Abundant Volume Shampoo and Conditioner - Sephora Sample - One use samples so it was hard to make an opinion. 

Avon Advance Techniques Daily Shine 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner - Avon Sample - My hair is too dry for a 2-in-1. I needed a separate conditioner.  


Gillette Satin Care Dry Skin Shave Gel - I don't use much shave gel. This worked. I didn't really form much opinion. 

The Healing Garden Mandarin Therapy Shower Gel - I've had this so long that I don't even think this company is still around. It lathered nicely. Soap's soap, I guess. 

Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials anti-perspirant - This left a residue on all of my shirts and was a pain to get out. Won't repurchase. 

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash - November 2013 Beauty Box 5 - I didn't find this smelted like lavender. Didn't really moisturize. It cleaned as well as anything else. 


Cover FX CC Cream in Light - November 2013 TopBox - it was the first time trying a CC Cream. Can't say I'd run out and buy this one, but it's opened my eyes to the idea.

Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara in Black - Sephora sample - this was nothing special to me and dried out quickly. 

OPI Nail Envy - staple in my life. I use it almost daily to keep my nails hard since they're in water most days all day. 

Fairy Drops Scandal Queen Mascara - this mascara has fibers in it but I don't need that. The wand was these little bumps and curved. I wasn't a fan of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment