Thursday, 19 June 2014

Topbox - April 2014

Topbox is now the last box I get in the month.


Included in April 2014 regular TopBox:
  • BH California Collection Eyeshadow Sample - sample size ? $? - full size - palette $6.95
  • Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging + Intensive Repair Eye Serum - sample size 2mL $20.67(approx.) - full size 15mL $155
  • Sweet Pea Soap in Honey & Oats - sample size half a bar? $2.98(approx.) - full size 1 bar $5.95
  • La Splash Nail Splash in Blowfish Hot Pink - sample size 10mL - full size 10mL $7.50
Retail value of this month's box: $31.15 + the eyeshadow sample ($0.61 less than last month) 

Well the value didn't change much. I was sad to see the eyeshadow sample since I had gotten the exact same thing in my ipsy bag last July. I didn't even open it and may give it to Mum. The nail polish will go in the nail polish bag. I might use the eye serum when I run out of my eye cream and the soap will go into the use up pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment