Tuesday, 10 June 2014

March Favourites

March was a makeup month for me. I've been trying to wear my makeup again and use up some.


Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched - I got this in an ipsy bag back in November and as you can tell, I like it. It's a pretty good size sample and I may buy a full size when it's done.

Cover Girl Eyeshadow Quad in Country Woods - this is SUPER old and probably a little ify to still be using, but I've hit pan so I'm trying to use it up. I have lots of browns so I doubt I'd ever buy a new one, but it's a great quad for a neutral eye.

Cover FX Anti-Aging Primer - I got this in September's TopBox. I didn't find anything anti-aging about it, but it was a really good primer. You will see it in an empties soon.

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion - My go-to eye makeup remover.

Laura Mercier's Eyebrow Pencil in Fair Blonde - I was still blonde in March, and this colour matches my brows perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment